What's Happening In Oswego
Downtown Oswego
Thursday, Oct. 31st
City Offices Closed
Monday, Nov. 11th
Veterans Day
Events Calendar
October 2019
29 30 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
City Contact Information

City of Oswego, Kansas
PO Box 210
703 Fifth Street
Oswego, Kansas 67356

Phone: 620-795-4433
Fax: 620-795-4873

Contact Us


Follow us on Face Book

Content View Hits : 1263825


December, 2014 Newsletter

DecemberNLimageThe four year terms of three City Council seats and Mayor will be decided in the general election on April 7th, 2015. Candidates that would like to run for a city office must file by NOON on January 27, 2015. The forms and instruc-tions to file are available at the City Clerk’s office at City Hall at 703 Fifth Street. The law has changed in that you must file through the City Clerk’s Office. Council seats are “at large” and do not require a council member to reside in a given “ward”. There is a $5.00 fil-ing fee which can be waived if the candidate wishes to obtain signatures. To find out the percentage of signatures required please contact the City Office. If you are not already regis-tered to vote and want to vote in the April Election, you must register by March 23rd. If you are new to the commu-nity, have moved or have not voted in several years you will need to register. You may register at either City Hall at 703 Fifth Street or at the Labette County Clerk’s office at the Court-house. Read More

Historical Riverside Park
FYI and Hot Topics
Upcoming Events & Holidays

Click here for a list of Upcoming Events going on in the community and surrounding area. For a list of Community Meetings check out the City Calendar.

Check here for a list of holidays the City is closed and how it will affect your utility service.

THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at