What's Happening In Oswego
Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday, April 11, 2020
10:00am at Riverside Park
City Wide Garage Sale
Saturday, May 2nd
City Wide Clean-up
May 4th-May 8th 
City Offices Closed
Monday, May 25th, 2020
Memorial Day
Events Calendar
February 2020
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
March 2020
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 1 2 3 4
City Contact Information

City of Oswego, Kansas
PO Box 210
703 Fifth Street
Oswego, Kansas 67356

Phone: 620-795-4433
Fax: 620-795-4873

Contact Us


Follow us on Face Book

Content View Hits : 1366021


October 2015 Newsletter

2015October Need a Structure Torn Down?
The City of Oswego will be going out for bids on some demolition projects shortly after the first of the year. If you too have a structure that needs to be torn down, you could save money by having your demolition project done at the same time, by the same contrac-tor. Contractors usually give better rates per square foot when there is more than one structure to tear down. Property owners would have to agree to the demolition being done when the contractor does the demos for the city in order to receive the dis-counted rate. Since bids will not go out until after the first of the year, we wanted to let people know now so they have time to consider their options, ask questions and make arrange-ments. If you are inter-ested, please speak to City Clerk Carol Edding-ton at 620-795-4433. Read full newsletter here.

Historical Riverside Park
FYI and Hot Topics
Upcoming Events & Holidays

Click here for a list of Upcoming Events going on in the community and surrounding area. For a list of Community Meetings check out the City Calendar.

Check here for a list of holidays the City is closed and how it will affect your utility service.

THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at