What's Happening In Oswego
October 12, 2019
Riverside Park
Downtown Oswego
Thursday, Oct. 31st
City Offices Closed
Monday, Nov. 11th
Veterans Day
Events Calendar
October 2019
29 30 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
City Contact Information

City of Oswego, Kansas
PO Box 210
703 Fifth Street
Oswego, Kansas 67356

Phone: 620-795-4433
Fax: 620-795-4873

Contact Us


Follow us on Face Book

Content View Hits : 1262443


February 2016 Newsletter

2016-02ntKansas Hometown Showdown

The City of Oswego is participating in a photo contest sponsored by the League of Kansas Municipalities. It is called the Kansas Hometown Showdown! Here is how it works!

Cities all over the state of Kansas submit a photo and then they are paired up with another city. The photos will be posted on the Leagues Face Book page. Whichever photo gets the most “likes” goes to the next round. The winning photo will be on the cover of the Kansas Government Journal. So let’s show our Oswego Pride and get out the votes. Just be sure that you “vote” by liking the photo on the Leagues Face Book page, not the City of Oswego’s Face Book page. Each round lasts one week and the first round begins Feb. 23rd. We will keep everyone posted on the city’s Face Book page about our progress. When you see the city’s post please be sure to share it! Read the newsletter here.

Historical Riverside Park
FYI and Hot Topics
Upcoming Events & Holidays

Click here for a list of Upcoming Events going on in the community and surrounding area. For a list of Community Meetings check out the City Calendar.

Check here for a list of holidays the City is closed and how it will affect your utility service.

THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at