Easter Egg Hunt
Sat, April 15th
City Wide Garage Sale
Saturday, May 6th
City Wide Clean-up
May 8th-May 12th
Kamp Siesta RV Park
Rates now $15 per night!
At the March Council meeting a new policy for special bulk refuse pick-ups on Wednesdays was approved. It will go in to effective APRIL 1, 2016.
STATEMENT OF POLICY AND PROCEDURES
Bulk Refuse Pick-up Policy
The City of Oswego establishes the following procedures for special bulk refuse pick-ups on Wednesdays.
- Customers may set out refuse by the curb that they want to dispose of. They need to call into the city office to get their name on the list for this service.
- This service is available to all Oswego Residential Refuse Customers.
- Items that are not included in this service are: rocks, car parts, ashes, hazardous materials, bricks, cement construction and demolition materials, brush, leaves and tires.
- Any appliance that would contain Freon must have proof that the Freon has been removed by an authorized agent as we must present this at the landfill.
- There is no fee for this service.
- Please note: If a customer has not called in and yet a pile of items has been sitting by the curb for two weeks, the items will be presumed to be trash and will be picked up.
If you are unsure as to whether the materials can be picked up, please call the City Office to check first. (620-795-4433)
This is a service that the City of Oswego provides as a convenience for our citizens and an incentive to keep the town cleaned up. As with all services, misuse will jeopardize its existence.
Approved this 14thday of March by the Oswego City Council.
F.W. Cunningham, Jr., Mayor
Carol J. Eddington, City Clerk
|< Prev||Next >|