The State of Kansas issued the County a grant to use for small businesses who have been affected by COVID-19. The businesses have to income qualify in order to be eligible. Laura Moore, with the City of Parsons, is administering the grant for the County. Below is the link for more information and the application that needs to be filled out. For any questions you may contact Laura Moore at 620-421-7030.

THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at