Help Wanted- Public Works

The City of Oswego is accepting applications for a Public Works/Parks Department position. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. An application and a complete job description may be downloaded below; picked up at the City Office-703 5th St.; or by calling 620-795-4433. The city is an equal opportunity employer.

Job Application      Job Description 

THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at