12 31 2023 newsletterExtensions

Remember the City does offer extensions for your utility bills. Any customer who is delinquent on an unpaid utility bills has a right to a hearing seeking an extension. The extension request must be made before disconnection date. Each
customer may request no more than 3 extensions from April 1st to March 31st of the following year. Extensions cannot be made in back to back months. All extensions must be in writing and only signed by a person listed on the application for service.


Read More

THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov