What's Happening In Oswego

Vetern's Day






Christmas Parade

December 1st


Entry Form



CLOSED 24th-27th



Events Calendar

December 2021
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

City Contact Information

City of Oswego, Kansas
PO Box 210
703 Fifth Street
Oswego, Kansas 67356

Phone: 620-795-4433
Fax: 620-795-4873

Contact Us


Follow us on Face Book

Articles View Hits


Oswego Parks and Community Foundation

altYou show you care for your community in many ways over a lifetime - picking up litter, planting flowers in the park, helping groom a baseball field, planning a parade, volunteering time at the museum...  When donating time and effort is not an option, you can still show your concern for Oswego's future by contributing financially to Oswego Parks and Community Foundation.

Patterned after Oswego's historic Ladies' Entertainment Society which raised funds to purchase land and create Riverside Park in 1887, the Oswego Parks and Community Foundation provides an opportunity today to meaningfully improve our hometown.

Foundation projects may pick up where municipal funding leaves off, or address beautification and recreation needs outside city government's capability. Potential projects in the parks include improved lighting and entrances, walking and jogging paths and better signage, along with other community aesthetic, educational and safety improvements.

Whether you're a retiree seeking a way to perpetuate your love for your hometown, or a young parent making a tax-deductible donation to help ensure an enjoyable community for your children's future, Oswego Parks and Community Foundation is the perfect repository for a gift that will have meaning for years - and generations - to come.

Visit with one of the Foundation's officers or members for more information.

  •  Bill Cunningham, President
  •  Linda Rife, Secretary 
  •  Peggy Strickland, Treasurer 
  • Patty Blair and Gale Brown, Members

The Oswego Parks and Community Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) organization so your contributions are tax deductible. For your convenience, you can choose from several contribution methods: 

  • Gifts of Cash and Memorial Donations
  • Property - You may donate real estate, stocks, bonds or mutual funds to the Foundation.
  • Bequests -You may include the Foundation in your will.
  • Life Insurance Beneficiary - In the absence of, or along with, other beneficiaries, you may arrange a gift to the Foundation.

Each of these methods may provide tax advantages to you or your estate, while also benefiting Oswego.




THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 


Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.