What's Happening In Oswego

Oswego's Annual Fly In

October 2nd 8am


City Wide Garage Sale

October 2nd



October 9th


Trunk or Treat

October 31st

Events Calendar

September 2021
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

City Contact Information

City of Oswego, Kansas
PO Box 210
703 Fifth Street
Oswego, Kansas 67356

Phone: 620-795-4433
Fax: 620-795-4873

Contact Us


Follow us on Face Book

Articles View Hits



Housing is the most important thing a community needs to grow.  Without quality rental housing and homes for sale, it is difficult to bring new business or industry and residents into the community. 



In an attempt to encourage the construction of new homes, or remodeling of existing homes we have adopted a Neighborhood Revitalization Plan. If you are interested in building or remodeling an existing home in the City of Oswego the following information may be useful:

Neighborhood Revitalization Plan Brochure

Neighborhood Revitalization Plan Application



Did you know that there are several building lots available at no charge for persons who want to build a new home? There are some requirements and restrictions. For information check out  the " Free Land Application" link.

If you would like to see photos of the lots available you can come to City Hall at 703 5th Street to look at the booklet or click this link "Free Land Booklet". (This is a large file so it may take some time to load.)



Fair Housing is everyone's right. If you think your rights may have been violated check out the details in the "Fair Housing Flyer" and contact your Fair Housing Representative, Carol Eddington at 620-795-4433.


THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 


Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.