Labette County offers a free household hazardous waste collection site.  Take your Household Hazardous Waste to their site located at 1912 Fourth Street on the first Thursday of each month between the hours of 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm. 

Hazardous Household Items Include:

  • Paint, Varnish and Related Items
  • Household Cleaners and Disinfectants
  • Auto Oils & Fluids
  • Home and Garden Pesticides
  • Household and Car Batteries
  • Pool Cleaners
THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at